- Industries we cover
Need help finding the right products for your clients?
Per Capita Information
Find us online
We are able to insure most companies operating in this sector including their ancillary activities.
Cover is available for companies operating at height or working in high risk environments or overseas.
Typical companies we insure include:
- Domestic, Shop & Office cleaning
- Factory & industrial cleaning
- Food & drink industry cleaning
- Supermarkets & shopping mall work
- Hospital & doctors surgeries including specialist sharps work & clinical waste removal
- Carpet & upholstery cleaning
- Crime scene cleanups
- Window cleaners
- Reach & wash pole system window cleaning
- Slings, cradles & rope access work
- Kitchen & ductwork deep cleaning
- Tank & restricted access cleaning
- Fire & Flood cleanup
- Drain cleaning including inspection & repairs
- Pest control
- Pressure washing
- Graffiti removal
- Car valeting
- Builders cleans
- Stone cleaning
Rates are dependent on number of years trading, claims experience, type of work done & areas worked with discounts given for trade association memberships & quality assurance standards.
- Employers Liability
- Public & Products Liability (including inefficacy “failure to perform”)
- Commercial Property All Risks
- Business Interruption All Risks
- Contract Works
- Professional Indemnity
- Property Terrorism cover
- Legal Expenses
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Fidelity Guarantee
Significant benefits of our cover:
- Inefficacy cover (for failure to clean leading to build up of rubbish or fat/grease & subsequent fire)
- Damage to property being cleaned (eg scratch damage to windows being cleaned)
- Treatment Risks cover (covers damage to carpets upholstery etc being cleaned)
- Criminal & deliberate acts (covers theft by cleaners who are often working alone at night)
- Failure to secure premises (eg not setting an alarm & a subsequent theft)
- Incorrect destruction of goods (cleaner throws out something they shouldn’t have)
- Damage to customers plant being operated (cleaner damages floor scrubber owned by supermarket whilst using it).
- £250 third party property excess (increased in certain scenarios)
- Financial Loss (including products) Extension
- Optional Fidelity Bonding Extension (not restricted to legal liability & includes misuse of phones)
- Optional Loss/Consequential Loss of Keys Extension (legal liability for consequences of lost keys paid under PL & thus to the full PL limit)
- Optional Customers goods at own premises Extension (to cover goods removed for cleaning)
- Optional Misuse of phones Extension
- Free Professional Indemnity section £100,000 limit
- Free Directors & Officers section £100,000 limit
Scheme information documents:
Get a Quote
Get a quote using our online
or offline forms…
Main Scheme or
Per Capita Policies?
Not sure which scheme is right for your client?
Leave us your client’s renewal details & we will contact you nearer the time…
Are you a direct client?
Click here for details on how to arrange cover